Teaser trailer for the The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies was shown today at Comic-Con
Two new teasers available for Star Wars Rebels on the Star Wars You Tube Channel
In this podcast episode, season 2 continues with a music-centric episode
Stuff we talk about:
- Opening piece with the additional voice of Honorary Lair Dweller Tracy of Bad Girls Go Everywhere. Her page isn’t as active as she is in the geek community. Especially when it comes to DragonCon
- It might be cheesy but sometimes funny shit happens before the official start of the podcast. We give you a brief unedited intro to our recording session.
- Drugs are cool
- Songs with the instruments removed leaving only the vocal tracks are examined. I’d link to all of them but in the week between recording and posting the episode most were removed from YouTube. This is odd since the music is removed it’s not exactly the original song any more. Here’s a few:
- Canadian genocide is certainly an option. You ain’t no man if you got no land. Besides, Tim Hortons isn’t all that. Sorry Kevin Smith, we disagree with you on this one.
- Ginger sperm is not a profit center for sperm banks. The human instinct to procreate is nothing compared the overwhelming desire to not have a Dementor for a child.
- Brian’s mutant power is the ability to make the weather nice in London and immunity to Jet Lag.
- Don’t mess with Peter Weller’s Wikipedia page.
Intro and outro music appears courtesy of Nine Inch Nails from the albums The Slip and Ghosts I-IV. Those albums and this podcast are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. For more information visit www.creativecommons.org.
We recently endured another round of apocalyptic weather in the Lair Dwellers home of Atlanta. For those of you outside of the area, yes the Walking Dead poster is a real (slightly photoshopped) location. Thanks to http://www.reddit.com/user/jpb0104 for the pic from Jackson Street Bridge